Leaving behind 2019 to your wishes in 2020

What kind of year have you had?! I'm asking what themes we've had in common this year (& wishes for the next), and then I will ask Sarah to give us some channeled advice for 2020!
Fill in this survey to share your answers! https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/GL5PJNB

There has been a family theme this year of health, for me, our son and my husband. All of us have had 'health breakdowns' (mine carrying on from the last few years).... but each of us have had health recoveries, through finding 'what helps'. With our son Benji, we have been getting him diagnosed and into a special needs school. It has taken a whole year of meetings and reports, assessments and interviews, (and somehow you just have to find the extra time that this takes, as well as caring for your special needs child), and Benji is now at a great school. Each day now that his dad and I are at work, we can take a breath knowing that he is in the right place, being cared for properly, phew! My husband has had to take some months off work with his health, and I have been finding some answers to 'why I've been so ill'. Getting back to health after chronic illness is a journey, with possibly the parameters of what health is being redefined...
With health and illness as the background, the other theme this year has been rediscovering the magic in the world around me. As a student of Nordic shamanism (Sejd/ Seidr) I have found that this tradition really works for me, and it truly has been a magickal time - and I can feel many shifts and changes happening inside of myself. Sarah's path is one of opening up what works for the individual, which has never stopped for me since I started to work with her. She helps us clarify our soul path, and her energy very magically does this for us when we call her in. It seems that my path in coming to Denmark has much to do with my past lives and my 'soul work', (and wasn't just because my danish husband was so eye-catchingly good looking, lol!) The work that I'm doing in my local area with the earth energies/ ley lines/ ascension grid has also opened up, and as I am getting taught 'what to do', so I am passing on this information to others, and teaching what I have been taught. Part of this magic has been Sarah teaching me how to 'grow' a clearing spiral on the landscape - that is actually shifting the built up energy 'crap', that has been there for many centuries. This is pretty amazing to witness and experience the processes that are going on, and if I ever feel like 'I don't believe in magic' because I'm having a bad day, I am going to seriously remind myself of this time, because there is some serious magical stuff going on where I live in Roskilde (and I mean that in a good way!!!) I visit the 'clearing spiral' several times a week to give me an extra cleanse - but the support doesn't just end there, on top of this, I have some wonderful friends that are great to speak to, and then I have to mention the help I get from the runes, the trees, everything around me in the forest and in nature, they talk to me and teach me, and pretty much tell me what I need to know! My greatest challenge is remembering to listen!
Now going on to the soon coming year! For 2020 I would like to find ways to share what I have been taught, not just now, but in the past. I have a huge wealth of teachings and channelings from Sarah, going back over 14 years and it really deserves to be dusted off and given new light.** Of course, I would like greater and renewed health for me and my family, and when we are able to return to a 'normal' work life again (or even before!) And I wish for greater abundance for all of us, as, although we have fortunately always been able to pay the bills during these difficult times, we don't have any spare left over - which is OK for a while, but not really sustainable long term as life incurs extra expenses, and also we need to have a little bit of extra money for the pleasanter things in life now and then! Long term (I say long term because at the moment we don't have the energy or the money!) we need to move from our second floor apartment to a house, as we all need more grounding, and ability to get more space from each other, but especially Benji needs a garden (optimally one with a tree in it to climb) to go out in, as he's much calmer out in nature.
Is there something I'd like to let go of from 2019? I don't think so really, there's been a lot of digging down into the problems to see if there are solutions to be found, and that process has turned up alot of nutritional soil that things can grow in.  Well, actually I'd like to let go of the way I tend to give myself a hard time over what I haven't done, or feeling that I haven't done it well enough. I really stress myself out in this way, and I think life could be sweeter if I could 'let go' a bit more, and appreciate a bit more. That's one for 2020!
** I think I might have found a good solution to the 'sharing material' issue in Patreon, and I'm busy researching and assembling #bonus material on a Patreon page right now. I'm going to do a proper launch in January, but I've already started posting! Come and join over at https://www.patreon.com/rachelgoodwin

Comments

Popular Posts