Sarahs violet flame | how to live 5th dimensionally in a 3D world


Right now many of us are struggling with how to live in a 3D world whilst bringing through and holding the energy of 5D (and higher) inside ourselves. The family systems we live within, the society/ towns/ workplaces/ schools we are living in, all have challenging energies, and can make us feel like we are being pulled apart. The more time goes on, the more the gap seems to widen, and our ‘inner’ and ‘outer’ life become further apart. It also becomes harder and harder to tolerate the incompatibilities between 3D & 5D as it creates an inner tension inside ourselves - we are working and living within systems where it is difficult or impossible to live out our inner truth and values and be ‘ourselves’... and this can manifest as stress and depression – as well as worsening ‘ascension symptoms’ (if you’re not sure what these are, just google them, there’s lots of info around.)
My work with Sarah this year has been about how we can shift more easily from 3D to 5D. Sarah holds the energy of ‘oneness’ so she can be in any dimension she pleases! This also means she can teach us how ‘to dance’ in between the vibrational spheres.
A couple of years ago, Sarah gave me a ‘net of light’ meditation, which creates energy integrity around all of our energy bodies (aura), because for many of us, the energy downloads and rapid transformational growth that we are going through can cause some problems with ‘holding it all together’ energetically! In the 'net of light' meditation, Sarah lends us her support in keeping our energy integrity, so we can ‘hold it all together’, even through times that would otherwise put a lot of strain on us. (You can receive Sarah's Net of Light meditation as part of the 'Meeting Sarah' course https://rachels-school-df9d.thinkific.com/courses/meeting-sarah-deepening) Recently, Sarah has given us a meditation to create a ‘net of light’ around the homes that we are living in - this is to create a 5D web of light, that maintains the frequency for us (so at least we get one place where there’s some respite from 3D energy!) I'm really amazed that this is possible, but I've experienced it personally that this is really happening!! The meditation has the image of a seed (matrix of energy) being planted down through our own individual energy system which then ‘grows’ very organically out into the personal space that we live in. (You can find the meditation (which was originally on facebook live as 'Sarah's blessing for the home') on this fb group here https://www.facebook.com/groups/earthascensiongrids/)
Finally, I’ve been working with Sarah’s violet flame very much recently. I have been a 'violet flame junkie' since the very start of my spiritual journey - before I ever did anything 'spiritual', I sat every day FOR 2 YEARS and did a violet flame meditation through all of my energy bodies and physical self, without actually knowing why - I was just compelled to do it. (I first came across this practice from the Aetherius society in London, but the violet flame crops up over and over again in different esoteric teachings, and I've even had a spontaneous past life memory of being a priest of the Violet Robe in Atlantis, when the fields were failing and everything was collapsing!) The violet flame is known as a tool to transform and transmute 'negative and inappropriate' energies (I actually have my own take on what this is really about, but I'll be talking more about this and what it all means in my upcoming workshop here ) And I’ve been using this particular violet flame for quite a few years now, as Sarah has her own vibration of the violet flame that she works with. But the last 6 months has led me to work with Sarah’s energies using crystal matrices, and OMG has this led to a stepping up of the energies!!
From working with Sarah's violet flame, I have discovered that it transforms the heavy energy patterns of 3D to 5D. Or rather it creates an energy matrix around us that allows us to shift away from the well trodden path of 3D and operate instead from the lighter and much happier tracks in the 5D groove!!
The crystals that ‘came forward’ to hold the vibration of Sarah’s violet flame were lilac amethyst, and when I'm holding them, (I have them in a little bag that fits in my pocket)  I've recently experienced that many ‘core’ issues that I haven’t been able to shift in the past, (even though I've used my 'tool box', such as EFT, shamanic journeys, vibrational healing, dreamwork and so on) are now just not having the same hold over me anymore! It’s as if when the crystals are physically on me, the energy matrix of the lilac amethyst creates a space where I'm ‘lifted away’ from these old energy patterns – and that the space between me and the old energy pattern has given me the objectivity I need and so the chance to act differently. I have been able to shift relationship patterns that have haunted me for years, (even though I have had different therapies and healing modalities until I was blue in the face)!! You can see the violet flame crystal matrix here https://www.etsy.com/dk-en/listing/647489640/sarahs-violet-flame-ascension-crystal
Often these ‘core’ patterns of behaviour are the result of past life patterns plus ancestral patterns (ie your family dynamics that have been passed down), and they are also given strength and power through energetic resonance. (By this I mean that because a lot of other people have done the same thing as you/ behaved in the same way many many times before you, then this vibration of energy has a power and has created a well worn track for you to slip easily into - and the power of that vibration pulls you into you vibrating at the same energy level) Behaviour patterns exist as a thought form, or energy matrix. This is the well trodden path, or groove that I was referring to before. For example, if a family member has been hurt by a sibling, and lashes out in return by saying something hurtful – this is a behaviour pattern that has been repeated many many times before. If you have your own personal habit of lashing out when you feel hurt, unfortunately for you this isn’t the only ‘energy pattern’ that you will have to overcome. The strong and powerful energy matrix of that behaviour pattern has been reinforced over and over again by many other people and means that if you are going to do something different (which could be taking a breath, and saying that you feel hurt rather than retaliating) then you first have to resist the ‘path of least resistance’, which is to be pulled into behaving how many other people have behaved before you. Sarah’s violet flame shifts you up to the 5th dimension. From this higher vibration, honesty, integrity, thoughtfulness, compassion, wisdom – all of these and more are easier to access. You are able to access the thoughtforms which exist at this level of vibration, and although the thoughtforms haven’t reached the same level of ‘reinforcement power’, than the ones in 3D, because you too are lifted up to this 5D level, you are ‘physically’ closer to them, and so they have a greater power over you!! It takes work and a little bit of consciousness to access the 5D matrix, but attuning crystals to Sarah’s violet flame really helps! Also when we access this 5D network, we are able to access the sympathetic resonance of the thoughtforms energy patterns of all the people who have created positive patterns of behaviour, whilst operating at a 5th dimensional frequency. And OK, it's been some time in the history of humanity since 'we' as a majority operated at that 5D frequency, but it has happened, and when we can shift to get there vibrationally, those eons matter less than you would think as the shared vibrational frequency bring you into the same shared energetic space with the behaviour patterns of those who have gone before us!
I’m going to do a workshop soon that will show you how to do this. I can't wait to share this information because I think it will really help alot of people. The crystals are a quick way to access Sarah's violet flame, but if you love learning healing energy techniques, and have the time to do the workshop (it's just 2 hours), then you can learn how to use this energy yourself. 
Sarah's energy integrates.... 'in her there is no separation'. This means that even if you are needing to work within a 3D workplace or function within a 3D family system, then you can still access your 5D resources and respond in a way that is good for you! With Sarah's support you can 'straddle' (not the most elegant image I know!) both worlds - which is where many of us are right now. The 5D world that we would like to live within is still in the process of being created, and meanwhile all these 3D things need our attention and help - and we need to be able to manage this things without our healthy and newly functioning 5D energy bodies being damaged in the process!
I have the blessing of living in a town in Denmark, where there are numerous natural springs running through. These are no ordinary springs, but create (along with the earth energy lines that are also running through the town, as well as energy portals and chakra points) an Ascension grid. From connecting to these energies of the grid, I'm able to 'see' how we can move forward on our path into the New Age/ the New Earth/ the 5th Dimension/ the Golden Age - however you want to call it. It's coming, it's on it's way. But we (in co-creation with the angelic, elemental, the stone and plant people, and the animal kingdoms) still have some way to go yet.
In the meantime, 'spirit' are giving us some extra help in the form of these tools - which are providing a 'fix' or 'patch' for us to get us through until a time when the new system is ready to come 'on-line'! Several years ago, I bought an (Amazon) kindle fire tablet for my youngest son, to play some games on when we were flying frequently, as the old android one got smashed. But I was really annoyed to find out that all of my sons favourite games that I'd bought on Google Play were now inaccessible, because Amazon designed to their own Kindle to block out all attempts to use Googles platforms, and forced you to use the Amazon Appstore. This bugged me for several weeks, until after some searching, I found that it was possible to rewrite some of the code on the Kindle, and create a 'go-around' which meant that Google Play could operate as a side-program on the Kindle. Now I'm no coder, but I found the information that I needed, and after some fiddling about, I got it to work. Now I didn't change the original programming of that Kindle, but I got it to do what I needed it to do by using a 'fix'. And that's what we need to do with our 3D problems in our daily life. We can't change that old programming - that old system is too gargantuan to be dismantled, and actually we don't need to, because there is a new 5D system on the way! But many of us are suffering right now  our nervous systems are overstretched and overburdened and we need some help right here, right now, because we are having to live in the world as it is!!
Spirit don't want us to collapse under the weight of the effort that many of us are needing to make, and they know how huge the efforts are that we're making, and Sarah is really stepping forward now to lend us her more than phenomenal energies! HELP IS AT HAND!
Here are the links:
Find my Sarah facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/ascendedmastersarah/
My Sarah page on my website https://www.rachelgoodwin.dk/ascended-master-sarah/
You can find the lilac amethyst which I've attuned to Sarah’s violet flame in my Etsy shop…https://www.etsy.com/dk-en/listing/647489640/sarahs-violet-flame-ascension-crystal

**FOR THE VIOLET FLAME WORKSHOP (you can access this as a recording after the event)
 https://rachels-school-df9d.thinkific.com/courses/sarah-s-violet-flame

If you would like to connect more with Sarah's work, come over to our Patreon site for more information about her and her teachings & channelings https://www.patreon.com/rachelgoodwin

© Rachel Goodwin 2020
You are free to copy, distribute and display the material presented here, as long as you give the author credit, & do not alter the work in any way without permission from the copyright holder
For more info go to www.rachelgoodwin.dk

Comments

Popular Posts