Amazing things are happening*

*wherever in the process we are right now!!
OK, so we have just finished week one on our 'Your Connexion to Sarah course'**, and here are some of the main themes that have come up this week.
We have been working hard on clearing. Starting the course has put us into a clearing process, because we have come into an 'energy matrix' together with Sarah.

This is the crystal grid that is helping to generate the energy on the course and is one of the 'energy grids' that we are currently in. Each crystal in the grid has a power and a purpose and is doing a specific job!


Intensifying our clearing, is a chant we are using to call on Madame Pele. Pele is the Hawaiian goddess of the lava flow, and she came with the Hawaiians on their original journey from Polynesia, to the Big Island which she made her home. Around the Hawaiian islands are energy grids and matrices that are working optimally, (many of the ancient energy systems around the world are only partly working - Hawaii is functioning 150%!) and assisting us in our Ascension.

As we clear each part (much of what is being cleared right now is generations of family energetic patterns, which could be described as 'family karma), 5th dimensional light is flooding in as we connect to Sarah's ashram. Of course, we are also clearing energy patterns from this life and past lives - nothing is getting left out here; it is a huge raising of vibration.
In the midst of this, Sarah has been revealing our 'spirit names', and helping us understand our 'job titles' in the new 5th dimensional energies. This is helping us understand the work 'we have come to do'/ our soul purpose - which is about expressing what is in inside us, that which makes up our soul energy, and then doing it in a way that is of assistance to our current societies needs/ culture. 

We are finding out that we are the 'way showers', the 'lighteruppers', the 'lifteruppers', the 'sign pointing this way', 'the radiance that shows the way', or the 'look here', and that we do these things in a way that is natural to our being. This is not about the ego, but is coming directly from our souls, and because it is such a direct vision we are receiving, which often necessitates a shift in ones vision of oneself, it can be a little destabilizing. We are losing old parts of ourselves and new parts are finally getting the space to come in - as we clear, the new lights rushes in and it's not easy for our personalities to take on a new way of looking at oneself, and to help us stay grounded, and connected to all of the parts of ourselves, we listen to the Gayatri mantra, and through this, Sarah helps us maintain the weave within ourself, and stabilizes us again. You can hear, or sing along to the Gayatri mantra, (which is sung as a background to this video) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8G5dIewPvY and this helps us keep the energy integrity going in times of rapid change, such as we're going through now. Our entire energy system is shifting and changing just now, as our energy bodies take on a new form. It's also really important to connect to our physical body, and to nature, to do things that keep us grounded in the physical, which is where we need to be so that we can ground these new ways of being that are starting to emerge. We must take care of ourselves, and support our new growth!!

One of the things that happens when we make shifts like this is ourselves, is that old wounds can resurface. For me, this showed itself in the form of a dream. I dreamt that I was in my old school, which was an old fashioned Grammar school for girls. In the dream, I was working there now, and it was a university, but I had been sentenced to death! I had two friends with me, but there was nothing they could do, as this was 'the system'. There was no way out for me! There was a guard standing watch over me, and I only had a short amount of time before I died. Then I needed to go and have a wee (english for urinate!), so I went to go to the toilet, as I did, I passed a door that another couple of university staff were coming through (I hadn't been able to open it, because they had taken my key card away from me), in that split second, I decided to live with my full bladder for now, and took my chance, as I slipped out through the door and escaped. No-one noticed because I looked like everyone else, I was dressed the same, & looked 'normal'. I could slip out quickly through the corridors, and go outside, disappearing anonymously and safely into the crowds! Then I woke up. After and that day, I still felt devastated, as if I really had received a death sentence. I spoke about it with my husband, (who's a Jungian psychoanalyst), and over several days a meaning started to emerge. I was a bright kid, and had high hopes for going to my new school when I was 11 years old. But when I started there, I realized quite quickly that there was very little there for me, that I could enjoy. None of the subjects aroused any interest or passion in me. I already had a difficult and challenging home life, and became quite depressed, and developed suicidal thoughts. Looking back now, I can see a child who just didn't fit into the paradigm that I was in. There literally was no place for me. I wasn't 'seen', no-one 'understood me', the skills and talents that I have realized today were lying unused and chaotically popping up every now and then. I looked everywhere I could for 'light' in my 'day to day' life, but the only place I found hope was in books, which were my sanctuary. I made several 'cries for help', which also went unnoticed. My family were unaware, and unable to connect emotionally. My form teacher noticed some messages that I was writing in my school books about not wanting to live, and she asked me if I was OK, and I said everything was fine. I think in the classroom of todays schools, I would have been whisked off to the school counsellor, but in those days, (nearly 40 years ago) there wasn't any counselling or support available, you just had to get on with it! So my soul just died a bit inside, and I walked around like that from then on, until my 'spiritual awakening', when I was 26 & started waking it all up again (slowly bit by bit and over many years!). I'm telling all this, because it might be useful to some of you, and as we hear each others stories, we can realise that we're not alone!

Now nearly 40 years on from my first days at Dover Grammar, after careers of a bank clerk, psychiatric nurse, and hypnotherapist - not to mention a brief stint in the intelligence service, lol (and alot of being on the receiving end of alot of psychotherapy sessions, analysis and healing) this final layer of this part of the piece of the puzzle can come up for healing. Going to my new school, and being in the society that I was growing up in, really was a 'death sentence' for me when I was a teenager, because I could find no place for myself in it. It was a death sentence for that part of my soul. Where was the place for someone who can look out over the landscape and 'see' the way that the energies are flowing there, and what bits need helping? Or a person that has conversations with the land, and the trees, and the invisible beings that live there? That can look out at the night sky and feel the different energies of the stars, and gets messages from them? Only now can I appreciate that my ability to shift and change flows of energies in our energy bodies and of the earths, has a point and a purpose. When I was 11, I only knew I just wasn't the same as most people I knew - and so did they. Boys often told me I was weird (just because I was being myself!) which I took pretty badly, no thick skin for me! (and I really wanted those boys to like me!) But - I soon learnt at school how to make people laugh, and got around alot of things that way... We all find our ways to cope.

One of the things that Sarah (another one of those invisible beings I talk to!) has been whispering in my ear over and over again, and is a theme for this week is about ACCEPTANCE!
Accepting our pace that we need to go at, or sensitivities that we have. So you can't eat that sugar, or wheat or whatever that everyone else does, because it doesn't work for you. Yes, that's OK, let it be. So it takes you five times longer to learn something (perhaps you're doing it five times more deeply), that's OK. So something is hard for you, that somebody else finds easy, well we all have our ups and downs, and whichever way it goes, you get to learn and practice, strength, patience, perseverance and tenacity! There is something good in everything. And it's all OK. We make things not OK, we decide we shouldn't be like this or like that. Faster, slower, bigger, smaller, cleverer, stupider, more sensitive to energies..... It's all OK!

Another theme that has come up repeatedly, is that is taking a bit of a 'hike up' to get up to Sarah's ashram. Sarah showed me that there is a disconnect between where the ashrams energy is, and where we are on the earth grid at the moment. Sarah works with evolutionary energy for us and for the planet, so when I talk about the disconnect, this isn't something that is personal to each of us, but is where we are in our evolutionary development just now. Although Pele is able to give us a helping hand - each of us on the course is having to find our own way to get over that disconnect. Some of us are able to take a running jump and leap up onto the ledge, others are taking more time and finding a way to walk up and around - we are all using the way to go that we have learnt from life, and that reflects each of us as people. As each of us make these connexions, we are leaving an energy trail that makes it easier for others to do the same. AMAZING THINGS ARE HAPPENING! And Sarah is helping us reach them!

For me this week, I get to realise that I do have a point and a purpose in the world I live in, that there were good reasons I found things so difficult 'back then', and that I wasn't just 'being silly'. I can take that 11 year old girl by the hand, who was so lost and despairing, and say 'look, see how beautiful it is!' because now that I can allow myself to 'see' as I truly do, through connection to the energy, there is alot of beauty to be found - as I hope you are able to do too, 'seeing' in the unique way that your soul 'sees'. 
And as Sarah says 'Blessings are upon us, each and every day of our lives, blessed be, blessed be, blessed be, Amen!'

NEXT WEEK: we get to find out more about our own personal connexions to Sarah - why her, why now and why us?!! read week 2's blog here https://sarayei.blogspot.com/2019/01/sarahs-ashram-in-pacific.html


If you would like to connect more with Sarah's work, come over to our Patreon site for more information about her and her teachings & channelings https://www.patreon.com/rachelgoodwin

You can also visit their facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/ascendedmastersarah/

Rachel Goodwin is a channel & healer working with the Ascended Master Sarah, daughter of the Magdalene & Master Jesus.
Sarah is an ascended master guide for the Age of Aquarius and is working with the Earth and humanity to assist us in our process of ascension. Rachel lives in Denmark where she works with an Ascension grid in the sacred town of Roskilde. For more info go to www.rachelgoodwin.dk

© Rachel Goodwin 2020
You are free to copy, distribute and display the material presented here, as long as you give the author credit, & do not alter the work in any way without permission from the copyright holder

Comments

  1. i had built my beautiful home and studio in Austin and made it into a healing sanctuary and then sold it finally in 2017 to a cpuple with nochildren and lots of $they took away all the heritage trees and the energetic crid... last night i had a huge dream where i snuck vack in they weren't rhere and they had rented the huge studio to all these bery well dressed high class people who were have a party and a dance. i had to slip thrpugh and i was naked with just a towel around me. luckily no one really sawme? and i tooky shower got my stuff andgotbout
    ..and i threw chrystals alll ober he outside land that surrounded house. i woke before anyone knew i was there. i am trying tobe seen andheard and rediscovered here in Boulder do i may bring out my new work...and perhaps i am used to hidingbecause who i am and what i do with transfirmationsl healimg us so very different!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sumi! I had a real spark of joy when I read the bit you wrote ‘I threw crystals all over outside the land’. I think that’s what your soul really wants to do, be a bit of a new age shaker upper! (by that I mean someone who is acting outside of the box, and stands up for what they believe in by taking radical action), but I suspect part of you feels rather vulnerable (the being naked part – your clothing could represent your ‘socially acceptable’ behaviour)
      When I first came to Denmark, I felt really alone, because I was used to having a lot of ‘spiritual’ people to hang out with, and I didn’t know anyone here. I couldn’t see anyone at the springs who seemed to care about them, or that ‘honoured’ them, and that made me really really sad. So I used to go out, and tie ribbons on the bushes around the springs, as an act of ‘radical honouring’!! I have to admit, I made sure no-one saw me when I did it, but I loved knowing that it was me that did it, and it made me feel a lot better!
      Feel into what kind of things you would like to do that show your ‘spiritual’ side, things that you haven’t felt comfortable in doing before. What would really make you happy? And then think of a way that you could do this (maybe even secretly at first?), in a way that’s low profile, so that the part of you that feels vulnerable doesn’t get too freaked out or scared. After you’ve done this first thing, you can try something a little braver and so on.
      Now I do walks taking others around the springs, and have written a guide to the ‘sacred springs of Roskilde’ and how to connect to their energies! I’ve met lots of people who love and honour the springs, and have found I’m not alone. What could be your first step?!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts