On becoming a master yourself!


Ascended Master Sarah through Rachel Goodwin.

Sarah is an Ascended Master for the New Age of Aquarius, and is the daughter of the Master Jesus and Mary Magdalene.

Sarah has been my Ascended Master teacher since 2006, and I sometimes feel a bit envious of other people when I hear they’ve been ‘told’ by spirit to do such and such! I’ve tried to get spirit to tell me what to do, but to no avail! Instead when I ask for guidance about what to do, I get given suggestions about how I can work that out for myself! This lifetime seems to be about me having to take responsibility for how I steer my life. This doesn’t mean that I’m not trying to ‘steer my ship’ in accordance with the divine’s will, not at all, it’s just that spirit, and in particular Sarah is of the opinion that it’s about time that I learnt to do that myself! Even while I write this, I’m laughing at my own humanity, because truth is, if someone tells me to do one thing, I’m likely not to do it, because someone told me to! I’ve always been this way, and can remember my mum sighing and saying to me (after yet another bad decision) ‘ you never would listen to anyone’! But!! I learnt a lot from making bad decisions in my youth, and I have a natural inclination to not ‘do what everyone else is doing’, which can be troublesome at times, but which puts me in good stead for finding a 3rd way (not doing what everyone else is doing, neither doing the opposite, but instead allowing a third way to emerge) that resonates with the new earth and the 5th dimension! This is where Sarah comes in to help…..she is a wayshower.

‘Welcome, I am Sarah, and I come as an Ascended Master teacher guide or some would say, mentor. This is because I come to show you how to find that divinity inside yourself. This is the last step, as it were, on the way to becoming masters yourself. This is the time now, for many of you in humanity. The oversoul of humanity is directing this last process, and although it may seem outwardly that all is chaos, from the point of view of the direction of evolutionary growth of the oversoul, there is an overall ripening and maturity that is affecting many thousands of souls right now. If you could see this phenomenon as colours, it would be a pearlescent rainbow of colours of pink and green, orange and blue, yellow and lilac, ivory and red….
I think that deep in your hearts many of you know this truth, but it seems hard to accept in the face of the ‘proof’ of what is going on around you in the world, and even in your own lives. Yet this is the path that has been laid for you, the path that has been laid by what has gone before, (meaning that we have to work through what is already been manifested) and now, as you come into your own mastery, you are learning what to do, and how to be, in order to step into that mastery yourselves. Each of you has a part of the divine plan within you. Each of you, makes up the whole. That divine plan is always shifting and changing in response to what is being manifested, and in that divine plan is the solution or should I say, the healing that is required. Within this healing is what will bring balance. So where there is confusion, clarity can be brought. Where there is hatred, love can be brought to bear. Where there is sadness, joy. It is not so terribly complicated is it? But what is much harder, and takes much more effort, is the learning of how to do these things! And how else would you do them, if you weren’t in the perfect classroom where you are being forced to learn these things? (necessity is the mother of invention!)…. When life is just ‘good enough’, it usually isn’t uncomfortable enough to force one into making the effort to change, learn, transform and grow.
And as the darkness increases in the world, so does the light, because this is a world of polarity and so always keeps a balance. Within me, there is no separation. Within me, is held the archetypal force of oneness is it can exist upon the earth plane. Within me are the codes for how this oneness can be brought upon the earth plane, the plane of physical manifestation, and not just as an energy that is available on the higher dimensions. My father and mother came together in the sacred marriage, and from that union, a matrix of energy was born, you can imagine this as a sphere of light, (of pearlescent green) that holds the codes for humanity’s next level of evolution. I, Sarah, hold that matrix, that sphere of light, and all who come into contact with me, come into contact with that light, which then in turn acts upon your lightbody. I am Sarah, and I tell you that the time has come for you to learn the hard lessons. Not because you are being punished for your sins, but because you are ready, and are ready to step up to the next level of your humanity. In this stepping up, there must be an acknowledgement of all that is within you, your darkness, your light, your divinity – and in this acknowledgment, which creates a  ‘beingness’, this being able to be with all of the things that you are, then something else can come into being – and that is the ‘3rd way’, something that is ‘a being’ born out of oneness.
I am Sarah and I have come to tell you of my news, that you are ready to hear, and that I am ready to speak. My circles of power resonate across the earth, even as your bodies soak up that which is needed. I am here to walk by your side. Blessings are upon you, each and every moment of your lives, Blessed Be, Blessed Be, Blessed Be, Amen!!

To learn how to work with Sarah's energy, see these online courses: https://rachels-school-df9d.thinkific.com/courses/meeting-sarah-attunement and the second part here https://rachels-school-df9d.thinkific.com/courses/meeting-sarah-deepening

If you would like to connect more with Sarah's work, come over to our Patreon site for more information about her and her teachings & channelings https://www.patreon.com/rachelgoodwin

You can also visit the facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/ascendedmastersarah/

Rachel Goodwin is a channel & healer working with the Ascended Master Sarah, daughter of the Magdalene & Master Jesus.
Sarah is an ascended master guide for the Age of Aquarius and is working with the Earth and humanity to assist us in our process of ascension. Rachel lives in Denmark where she works with an Ascension grid in the sacred town of Roskilde. For more info go to www.rachelgoodwin.dk

© Rachel Goodwin 2020

You are free to copy, distribute and display the material presented here, as long as you give the author credit, & do not alter the work in any way without permission from the copyright holder

Comments

Popular Posts